• Pineapple Paste
• Julie’s Cheese Crackers
1. Roll the ready pineapple paste into small logs.
2. Place the pineapple log on the cheese crackers, place another half, flat side down, on top of the filling then press both halves together lightly.
3. Repeat the steps and place them on a baking tray with baking sheet.
4. Gently brush the top of the cheese crackers with egg wash.
5. Heat the oven to 150ºC or 225W over for 5 minutes. Baking for 10 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
6. Chill for 5 minutes to let it set and enjoy!