Yield: 4 servings
Time: 30 minutes (15 minutes prep time, 12–14 minutes baking time)
• Julie’s Choco More Sandwich 4 pcs
• Butter 1/2 cup, add some for greasing the ramekins
• Powdered sugar 1/2 cup, add some for dusting
• Flour 1/2 cup
• Dark chocolate 125g
• Whole eggs 2
• Egg yolk 2
• Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
• Ice cream or whipped cream, for serving (optional)
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and flour 4 ramekins, set aside.
Over a double boiler, melt the butter and chocolate. Take off the heat.
Beat the eggs and vanilla into the melted chocolate mixture. Once the eggs are incorporated, stir in the flour until no streaks remain.
Put the cookies topside down into the ramekins. Fill the ramekins 3/4 of the way with chocolate batter.
Bake the cake until the edges have set but the centre is still soft and wobbly for about 12 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack for 2 minutes. Flip it on a plate and serve immediately. Dust with powdered sugar, or top with ice cream or whipped cream (optional).