Demeanour, Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required
The ideal candidate’s demeanour and approach to life and work should be as follows:
- Biscuit-loving, fun-loving, optimistic, innovative, energetic, aspirational, tech-savvy, and eager to learn with a hearty zest for life, specifically humble, open, fearless and yet possessing a little edge to think and go out of the box;
- A good listener, trustworthy, reliable, honest, accountable, collegial, well-groomed and professional;
- Proactive, resourceful, detail oriented, well-organized, self-directed, and able to thrive in high-pressure situations;
- Appreciative and respectful of diverse cultures, abilities, genders, and different worldly belief systems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring on-site set up, installation, test task, maintenance, fabrication, repairing and servicing of machines and or equipment are done according to schedule or when needed.
- Monitoring, controlling and adjusting the machines and equipment for better quality, productivity and production line effectiveness.
- Maintaining, up-keeping, repairing the amenities and facilities in the factories.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the machines, equipment and workshop area.
- Ensuring all the maintenance and servicing process are carried out according to ISO 9001, HACCP/GMP, ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 requirements.
- Reporting to the supervisor and/or HOD for any problems encountered.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Company and/or departmental superior.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Possess at least a Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/ Mechatronic Engineering or Boilerman certification or equivalent.
- Possess good mechanical or electrical knowledge and relevant working experience in the manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Keen to learn and positive working attitude.
- Reliable and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to execute instructions effectively and do trouble-shooting.
- Detail oriented, able to practice high level of caution.
- Good analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Good interpersonal skill, able to communicate effectively to the superior, peers and all other levels.
- Computer-literate, proficient with Microsoft Office, other relevant software and application.
- Willing to work on shift and rotation.
- To be based in Alor Gajah, Melaka.
- To possess own transport.
- Full-time positions are available.