Demeanour, Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required:
The ideal candidate’s demeanour and approach to life and work should be as follows:
- Biscuit-loving, fun-loving, optimistic, innovative, energetic, aspirational, tech-savvy, and eager to learn with a hearty zest for life, specifically humble, open, fearless and yet possessing a little edge to think and go out of the box;
- A good listener, trustworthy, reliable, honest, accountable, collegial, well-groomed and professional;
- Proactive, resourceful, detail oriented, well-organized, self-directed, and able to thrive in high-pressure situations;
- Appreciative and respectful of diverse cultures, abilities, genders, and different worldly belief systems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing technical drawing using AutoCAD and Autodesk.
- Performing inventory control, ensuring adequate levels of parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Preparing and following a general maintenance schedule and ensuring all machine maintenance and servicing are done according to schedule.
- Keeping a maintenance record and filing documents, invoices, and instruction manuals.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed as required such as standard operating procedures and OPL.
- Planning ahead before any process of maintenance and servicing.
- Minimizing machineries breakdown and production downtime.
- Performing continuous improvement in process and machineries.
- Ensuring all the maintenance and servicing process is carried out according to ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 requirements.
- Ensuring all the machine are safe to handle.
- Training subordinates the correct procedure of machine maintenance and servicing.
- Able on call to attend to any emergency cases when machine breaks down.
- Undertakes any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior and/or Company.
Qualifications and Skills Required.
The ideal candidate will have: ·
- Possess at least a Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering.
- Preference will be given to a candidate with two (2) years of working experience in the related field.
- Possess mechanical or electrical knowledge and relevant working experience in the manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Detail oriented, able to practice high level of caution.
- Able to make effective and firm decisions.
- Reliable and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate effectively with his superiors, peers and subordinates.
- Able to speak and write fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer-literate and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Possession of own transport is preferred.
- To be based in Alor Gajah, Melaka.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview.