Terms & Conditions
- Contest Period: 15 May 2022 to 15 June 2022
- All Contests start and end as per the contest period stipulated on its respective Terms & Conditions on Julie’s official website (“Contest Period”).
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend or terminate the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice to any party (“the Extended Period”). Unless an Extended Period is announced, any redemptions requested after the end of the Contest Period (due to any reason howsoever and/or whatsoever arising) shall be rejected.
- Eligibility & Participation:
- Any person who has fulfilled the criteria below is eligible to participate in this Contest (“Participants”):
- This Contest is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia above 18 years of age (as at xxx 2022) except for the employees and immediate families of the Organiser, including its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies.
- Submission is only applicable through Instagram. Any submissions through other forms would not be entertained.
- Contest Mechanism:
Step 1: PURCHASE any Julie’s Oat 25 200g and above at any online Julie’s Official Store.
Step 2: FOLLOW @juliesbiscuits on Instagram
Step 3: SUBMIT the creative way of eating Julie’s Oat 25 and tag us on Instagram Story (Make sure to set your account as public).
Step 4: SCAN QR CODE to complete contest entry (personal details + purchase platform with order ID)
- Winning Prizes:
- Grand Prize: Genting SkyWorlds Hotel (2D1N) & SkyWorlds Outdoor (Theme Park Ticket)x 5 couples of winners
- Winner Selection:
- The Organiser will select entries which have complied with contest mechanic requirement as winners.
- The Contest’s winning mechanics will be determined by the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to amend and change the Contest’s winning mechanics at their sole discretion without having to assign any reason whatsoever.
- All of the Organizer’s decisions in connection with this Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding and the Contestants agree to abide by the Organizer’s decision with respect to all aspects in connection with this Contest. For the avoidance of doubt, Contestants agree not to challenge and/or object to any decisions made by the Organizer in connection with the Contest.
- Exclusion of Liability:
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for:
- Any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in the recruitment/contest process due to browser errors because of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by participating website service providers and/or resulting from participation in the recruitment/contest howsoever arising. In the event of such error, interruption and/or failure, the organiser shall not be responsible or liable for any failure by any participants to participate in the recruitment/contest at any time.
- Any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether arising during operation or transmission as a result of server malfunctions, virus, bugs, human or technical error or other causes outside its control.
- Any other errors, acts or omissions whatsoever by the participating browser service providers.
- The Organiser has the right to extract the demographics of the participant.
- Organiser reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner
subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
- Without prejudice to any right which the Organiser may have in law, the Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant(s) that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the recruitment/contest, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of the recruitment Terms and Conditions.
- Winner Announcement:
- Selected winners will be contacted personally and announced on Julie’s Biscuits Official social media accounts on 1 July 2022.
- Prize Redemption:
- To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given/user handle used in the recruitment submission. Organiser may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
- Upon the winner identity verification, the prize will be posted to the selected winner according to the postal address provided by express service.
- Prizes valid to redeem from 1 July 2022 – 31 Aug 2022
- Variation to the Terms and Conditions:
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete, or add to these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the voters agree that he/she shall be bound to such changes.
- Organiser reserves the right to make any alternation or changes without prior notification.
- Usage of participants’ Details and Pictures:
- The Organiser reserves the rights to use participants’ personal details, contents, videos, pictures, photos or images for publicity and promotional purposes online and offline without any prior notification.
- The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”):
- Your Personal Data such as name, date of birth, identity card/passport number, telephone, address and others provided by you to us will be collected, stored, used and disclosed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) and therefore only used for matters relating to this Contest and will not be disclosed to any third party (other than the Organiser’s parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, directors, employees, contractors and agents who assist in managing the Contest this) except for the purpose of delivering gifts in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.