Terms and Conditions
- Julie’s Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”) “Look Up Challenge” (“Contest”) will commence from 18 Dec 2020 to 28 Jan 2021 (“Period”). The Organiser reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice.
- By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound to and comply with these terms and conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and the Organiser.
- This Contest is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Singapore and Malaysians who hold a valid working permit in Singapore, except the employees and immediate families of the Organiser, including its affiliated and/or related companies.
- The Organiser will not be held liable for any damage or delays in the delivery of the prizes.
- By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade on the Organiser’s Facebook page or website without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
- Any personal information, including without limitation, the contestant’s name, age, address (including postcode), telephone number and/or email address will be collected, stored, used and disclosed strictly in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) and therefore solely in connection with this Contest and for any purpose for which the contestant specifically opts-in and will not be disclosed to any third party (other than the Organiser’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, directors, employees, contractors and agents assisting in conducting the Contest) except for the purpose of delivering the prizes in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Upload your “look-up” photo with something YELLOW to your Facebook or Instagram, share your new hope, and include the #JuliesLookUpSG hashtag. Make sure to set your Facebook post or Instagram page to “public”.
- One (1) participant with the most unique entry will be selected and announced on 5 Jan 2021, 19 Jan 2021, and 2 Feb 2021 and receive giveaway cash of SGD 1,388.
- Each Facebook account is allowed for multiple entries. However, each participant stands a chance to win ONE prize only throughout the duration of the Contest.
- Entries received after 11:59 PM, 28 Jan 2021 will not be entertained.
- 18 Dec 2020 to 28 Jan 2021
Contest winners announcement :
Batch 1: 5 Jan 2021
Batch 2: 19 Jan 2021
Batch 3: 2 Feb 2021
- The prize winners will be announced via Julie’s Biscuits social media platform, including Facebook and Instagram Story. The prize winners will be contacted via Facebook/Instagram Messenger to provide their personal particulars. Should a winner be uncontactable or has not responded, the Organiser reserves the right to select the next qualified winner.
- The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any winner and substitute with another qualified winner.
Batch 1: 1 winner x SGD 1,388
Batch 2: 1 winner x SGD 1,388
Batch 3: 1 winner x SGD 1,388
- Each winner will receive the cash prize via bank telegraphic transfer (TT) method.
- The prizes will be disbursed to winners via bank telegraphic transfer (TT) within ONE month after winner announcement.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for any other benefits in kind.
- Any submissions NOT through Julie’s Facebook and Instagram will not be eligible for the photo contest.
- Any photographs submitted that contains inappropriate content will be immediately disqualified.
- Any photographs NOT found under the #JuliesLookUpSG hashtag will be disqualified. Make sure your participating Facebook posts & Instagram page is set as Public.