Experience a real-time marketing opportunity with Julie’s Biscuits. This internship journey will provide talents with a rewarding experience to learn on fast paced, creative and innovative driven marketing plans and campaigns.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- 1. Perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis from marketing campaigns
- 2. Perform market analysis and research on competition
- 3. Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- 4. Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. PR Gratis, Media approach, Collaboration & Partnership)
- 5. Assist in preparation of presentations and pitch
- 6. Help distribute marketing materials
- 7. Support and assist in marketing events.
- 8. Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior and/or Company.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 1. Current enrolment in Diploma, Bachelor or Masters in related field of studies
- 2. Possesses a strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Malay, and Chinese is an added advantage.
- 4. Computer literate, proficient with Microsoft Office, other relevant software and application.
- 5. Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- 6. To be based in Alor Gajah, Melaka.
- 7. To possess own transport.