Demeanour, Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required
The ideal candidate’s demeanour and approach to life and work should be as follows:
- Biscuit-loving, fun-loving, optimistic, innovative, energetic, aspirational, tech-savvy, and eager to learn with a hearty zest for life, specifically humble, open, fearless and yet possessing a little edge to think and go out of the box;
- A good listener, trustworthy, reliable, honest, accountable, collegial, well-groomed and professional;
- Proactive, resourceful, detail oriented, well-organized, self-directed, and able to thrive in high-pressure situations;
- Appreciative and respectful of diverse cultures, abilities, genders, and different worldly belief systems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- Working out system design, coding and customization according to the business requirement and specifications.
- Developing and maintaining flowchart and technical documents for application solutions.
- Reviewing and recompiling the customize programs according to the business requirements.
- Coordinating and assisting users in IT applications, such as ERP/HR systems and other customized applications.
- Assisting in daily IT helpdesk functions.
- Undertaking any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior and/or Company.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
The ideal candidate will/have:
- Possess at least Diploma in computer related and other relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years working experience in related field.
- Knowledge in Power Pivot and VBA and Crystal Report Development.
- Experienced in VB6, ASP. NET and Microsoft Visual Studio in both Development and Deployment
- Experienced in PHP, Web Services and Microsoft SQL Server in both Development and Deployment
- Knowledge in ERP will be advantage.
- Familiar with web application design and technologies.
- Willing to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Positive thinking and able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills, good teamwork skills, collaboration skills and attitudes.
- Strong people management, able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees in the organization.
- Good time management, planning, analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills and able to anticipate numerous assignments simultaneously while maintaining a positive work attitude.
- To be based in Alor Gajah, Melaka.
- Willing to travel and possession of own transport is preferred.