Demeanour, Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required
The ideal candidate’s demeanour and approach to life and work should be as follows:
- Biscuit-loving, fun-loving, optimistic, innovative, energetic, aspirational, tech-savvy, and eager to learn with a hearty zest for life, specifically humble, open, fearless and yet possessing a little edge to think and go out of the box;
- A good listener, trustworthy, reliable, honest, accountable, collegial, well-groomed and professional;
- Proactive, resourceful, detail oriented, well-organized, self-directed, and able to thrive in high-pressure situations;
- Appreciative and respectful of diverse cultures, abilities, genders, and different worldly belief systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining, supporting and implementing computer system and application support, which includes software and hardware.
- Troubleshooting computer hardware, software and general systems support.
- Coordinating and assisting users in internet related software, ERP/HR software and other applications software.
- Assisting in daily computer-related functions.
- Assist to ensure network, CCTV, system administration function as required.
- Carrying out relevant computer training to users.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by his superior in his department.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 1. Possess at least Diploma in computer related and other relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years working experience in related field.
- Familiar with Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Familiar with computer hardware/software support & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge in ERP Software.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server, PC, antivirus, backup and remote support software is a plus.
- Willing to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Positive thinking and able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills, good teamwork skills, collaboration skills and attitudes.
- Strong people management, able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees in the organization.
- Good time management, planning, analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills and able to anticipate numerous assignments simultaneously while maintaining a positive work attitude.
- Willing to work in Alor Gajah, Melaka.
- Willing to travel and possession of own transport is preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview.