Demeanour, Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required
The ideal candidate’s demeanour and approach to life and work should be as follows:
- Biscuit-loving, fun-loving, optimistic, innovative, energetic, aspirational, tech-savvy, and eager to learn with a hearty zest for life, specifically humble, open, fearless and yet possessing a little edge to think and go out of the box;
- A good listener, trustworthy, reliable, honest, accountable, collegial, well-groomed and professional;
- Proactive, resourceful, detail oriented, well-organized, self-directed, and able to thrive in high-pressure situations;
- Appreciative and respectful of diverse cultures, abilities, genders, and different worldly belief systems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling and processing the overseas orders according to SOP and policy.
- Liaising with planner to schedule for production to meet customer requirements.
- Liaising with shipping and logistics for shipment schedule and container condition.
- Preparing the export related documents as required by overseas customer.
- Maintaining good relationship and working closely with overseas customers for their inquiry, request, quotation, sales forecast, orders, payment and other export matters.
- Supporting and assisting the preparation of the materials for promotion, international exhibition and trade events.
- Supporting Business Development, Marketing and other team when required.
- Undertakes any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior and/or Company.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A least possess Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/ International Business/ Management or equivalent, with at least 1 year of working experience in relevant field, preferably in the FMCG industry will be an added advantage.
- Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge in marketing, digital marketing, brand management and customer service.
- Strong time management, organizational, multi-tasking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also be a good team player where frequent collaboration across functional teams is necessary.
- Highly versatile, self-directed and able to anticipate heavy workload during peak periods to meet close deadlines while maintaining a positive work attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, pleasant personality and mature disposition.
- Proactive, passionate, enthusiastic, creative, dynamic, dedicated, flexible, attention to detail and thorough at work.
- Trustworthy, reliable, honest, accountable, collegial, well-groomed and well-maintained professional image.
- Good presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good proficiency in English and Malay, while good command of Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Computer literate, good Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables and proficiency in Microsoft Office, other relevant software and application.
- To possess own transport.
- To be based in Alor Gajah, Melaka.
- Be expected to travel overseas when required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview.