• 800g (2 cans) ready-made devon custard
• 300g ready-made chocolate syrup
• 2x 150g Julie’s Love Letters Wafer Cube Chocolate Hazelnut
• 1 x 439g canned pitted dark sweet cherries
• 200ml tub crème fraîche or cooking cream whipped or sour cream
• 25g icing sugar
• Grated chocolate, to decorate, and fresh cherries (optional)
• 1 large clear jar or bowl
Step 1: Start the layer by arranging Julie’s Love Letters Wafer Cubes in the base of the bowl. Drain the jars of cherries, reserving the liquid, and scatter over the wafer cubes. Drizzle over some reserved liquid. Spoon the custard over it then pour chocolate syrup. Complete the first layer with half of the cream. Repeat for the second layer.
Step 2: Chill until ready to serve, then decorate the trifle with grated chocolate and fresh cherries.