Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring our brand directions are well represented on each social media platform.
- Responding to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and engage with the social media users.
- Producing a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Regular monitoring the competitor social media sites and creating analysis report.
- Working closely with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, E-commerce promo and other brand messages.
- Coordinating social media messages with Marketing Department, the brand management team, and E-commerce team.
- Analysing social media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for social media campaign improvement and to gather visitor’s data.
- Assisting with the general day to day administrative tasks.
- Managing other ad-hoc tasks as deemed necessary by the Company and other responsibilities as assigned by the superior and/or Company.
Qualifications and Skills Required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Possess at least a minimum Diploma or Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communication/ Advertising/ or equivalent.
- High knowledge level in utility of social media applications and able to stay abreast with social media trends.
- Good copywriting skill in English.
- Knowledge and experience in branding, marketing, digital marketing, other marketing tools, web designing, Photoshop, Illustrator, photography, videography, customer service and customer relationship management would be an added advantage.
- Creative thinking and can bring fresh ideas to the table.
- A passion for the food and biscuits industry. Driven to take on new challenges and able to perform challenging tasks given at any time.
- Open-minded, humble and willing to accept constructive feedback.
- Dedicated, self-started and self-motivating attitude.
- Good organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly versatile and able to anticipate heavy workload during peak periods to meet close deadlines while maintaining a positive work attitude.
- Strong ability to work independently and also as team player where frequent collaboration across functional teams is necessary.
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Malay, and Chinese (an added advantage).
- Computer-literate and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Work closely together with other teammates on a daily basis.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Malaysia.