Julie's Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. Ensuring our brand directions are well represented on each social media platform.
2. Responding to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and engage with the social media users.
3. Producing a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
4. Regular monitoring the competitor social media sites and creating analysis report.
5. Working closely with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, E-commerce promo and other brand messages.
6. Coordinating social media messages with Marketing Department, the brand management team, and E-commerce team.
7. Analysing social media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for social media campaign improvement and to gather visitor’s data.
8. Assisting with the general day to day administrative tasks.
9. Managing other ad-hoc tasks as deemed necessary by the Company and other responsibilities as assigned by the superior and/or Company.
Qualifications and Skills Required
The ideal candidate will have:
· Possess at least a minimum Diploma or Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communication/ Advertising/ or equivalent.
· High knowledge level in utility of social media applications and able to stay abreast with social media trends.
· Good copywriting skill in English.
· Knowledge and experience in branding, marketing, digital marketing, other marketing tools, web designing, Photoshop, Illustrator, photography, videography, customer service and customer relationship management would be an added advantage.
· Creative thinking and can bring fresh ideas to the table.
· A passion for the food and biscuits industry. Driven to take on new challenges and able to perform challenging tasks given at any time.
· Open-minded, humble and willing to accept constructive feedback.
· Dedicated, self-started and self-motivating attitude.
· Good organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills.
· Highly versatile and able to anticipate heavy workload during peak periods to meet close deadlines while maintaining a positive work attitude.
· Strong ability to work independently and also as team player where frequent collaboration across functional teams is necessary.
· Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Malay, and Chinese (an added advantage).
· Computer-literate and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
· Work closely together with other teammates on a daily basis.
· Required language(s): English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Malaysia.