Terms and Conditions
- For Julie’s Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”) “Look Up Challenge” (“Contest”), the Round 1 is from 18 Dec 2020 to 1 Feb 2021 (“Period”) and Round 2 is from 3 Feb 2021 to 8 Feb 2021 (“Period”).
- The Organiser reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice.
- By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound to and comply with these terms and conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and the Organiser.
- This Contest is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia except the employees and immediate families of the Organiser, including its affiliated and/or related companies.
- The Organiser will not be held liable for any damage or delays in the delivery of the prizes.
- By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade on the Organiser’s Facebook page or website without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
- Any personal information, including without limitation, the contestant’s name, age, address (including postcode), telephone number and/or email address will be collected, stored, used and disclosed strictly in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and therefore solely in connection with this Contest and for any purpose for which the contestant specifically opts in and will not be disclosed to any third party (other than the Organiser’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, directors, employees, contractors and agents assisting in conducting the Contest) except for the purpose of delivering the prizes in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Organiser reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Organiser will take seriously action to those participants suspected not genuine or buy likes service.
- Upload your “look-up” photo with something YELLOW to your Facebook or Instagram, share your new hope, and include the #JuliesLookUp hashtag. Make sure to set your Facebook post or Instagram page to “public”.
- Round 1: EIGHT (8) participants with the most unique entries will be selected every week and announced on 29 Dec 2020, 5 Jan 2021, 12 Jan 2021, 19 Jan 2021, 26 Jan 2021 and 2 Feb 2021 and receive giveaway cash of RM188.
- Round 2: The total of 48 weekly winners stand a chance to win the Round 2 Prize. The winner with the most-liked photo in the “Who will bring RM3,388 home” Julie’s Facebook album will win RM3,388 cash. Julie’s will announce the Round 2 prize on 9 Feb 2021.
- Each Facebook account is allowed for multiple entries. However, each participant is only entitled for ONE (1) chance to win RM188 in Round 1.
- Entries received after 11:59 PM, 1 Feb 2021 for Round 1 contest will not be entertained.
- Likes received after 11.59 PM, 8 Feb 2021 for Round 2 contest will not be entertained.
- Round 1: 18 Dec 2020 to 1 Feb 2021
- Round 2: 3 Feb 2021 to 8 Feb 2021
Contest winners announcement :
Week 1: 29 Dec 2020
Week 2: 5 Jan 2021
Week 3: 12 Jan 2021
Week 4: 19 Jan 2021
Week 5: 26 Jan 2021
Week 6: 2 Feb 2021
9 Feb 2021
- The prize winners will be announced via Julie’s Biscuits social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram Story. The prize winners will be contacted via Facebook/Instagram Messenger to provide their personal particulars. Should a winner be uncontactable or has not responded, the Organiser reserves the right to select the next qualified winner.
- The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any winner and substitute with another qualified winner.
Week 1: 8 winners x RM188 cash
Week 2: 8 winners x RM188 cash
Week 3: 8 winners x RM188 cash
Week 4: 8 winners x RM188 cash
Week 5: 8 winners x RM188 cash
Week 6: 8 winners x RM188 cash
1 winner x RM3,388 cash
- Each winner will receive the cash prize via bank telegraphic transfer (TT) method.
- Round 2 winner will receive the cash prize via bank telegraphic transfer (TT) based on the bank account information provided during Round 1.
- The prizes will be disbursed to winners via bank telegraphic transfer (TT) within ONE month after winner announcement.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for any other benefits in kind.
- Any submissions NOT through Julie’s Facebook and Instagram will not be eligible for the photo contest.
- Any photographs submitted that contains inappropriate content will be immediately disqualified.
- Any photographs NOT found under the #JuliesLookUp hashtag will be disqualified. Make sure your participating Facebook posts & Instagram page is set as Public.